When we come here, we can leave behind all those things that are distractions in our daily lives.—Rob and Leah Duddy
Blue Rocks Family Campground has 200 different campsites for you to choose from when you come stay with us!
Camping just how you like it!
With a jam-packed calendar of events to keep the fun following all season long, Blue Rocks Family Campground is sure to have some excitement on schedule whenever you come to visit. Take a look at our Events Calendar, and see which weekend event strikes your fancy!
All prices are based on 1 unit (tent, trailer) which includes 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 18) per night.
Rates may vary upon campsite location (ie. Site #159, 160, etc.)
Additional camper/visitor charges:
*Weekly Rate—stay 6 nights receive the 7th night for free! (Excludes holidays)
*Hike for Hope
Fifty percent of all proceeds from hiking visitors goes to local widows and orphans as part of our “Hike for Hope” initiative. Thanks for contributing!
Cabin #1 (sleeps 4)
Cabin #2 (sleeps 4)
Cabin #3 (sleeps 4)
Cabin #4 (sleeps 4)
Cabin #5 (sleeps 6)
Cabin #6 (sleeps 6)
Cottage #16 (sleeps 6)
Cottage #130 (sleeps 2)
Cottage #166 (sleeps 4)
Cottage #175 (sleeps 6)
Cottage #178 (sleeps 4)
Cottage #180 (sleeps 4)
Creekside Cottage (sleeps 8)
Things to know before booking…
- Prices may vary slightly based on site. Please call us (610-756-6366) if you have any questions prior to booking.
- Reservations require a two-night minimum, and holiday/weekend reservations require a three-night minimum.
- Blue Rocks’ Peak Season is May 23th through November 1st. Our Non-Peak Season is November 2nd through May 22nd. Our holiday weekends are Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Fourth of July. Please refer to these dates in the pricing tables.
- All Cottages come with fully furnished kitchens, but bedding/linens must be provided by campers. Cabins are rustic and do not provide either.
- Please read our Rules & Policies before booking. Blue Rocks reserves the right to change reservation if necessary.