When we come here, we can leave behind all those things that are distractions in our daily lives.—Rob and Leah Duddy
Isn’t life just more fun when you have your family and friends there with you?
The more the merrier!
School Groups are welcomed here at Blue Rocks! Whether your group is interested in just a day visit or an overnight camping adventure, we would love to have you. Your group can have a great day visiting the glacier deposit, hiking to the vistas, picnicking, and enjoying the pool. We’ve hosted everyone from middle school science classes to high school wilderness and outdoor cubs!
School group rates (10 or more):
|Rates||Day Visit*||Overnight Camping|
*Receive 10% off your daily visit total
Sample Itinerary 1
- 10:00am - Arrive at Blue Rocks
- 10:15 - Explore the Boulder Field and take group pictures
- 10:45 - Head toward the Pulpit or Pinnacle lookouts
- 12:00pm - Reach the Lookout and have Lunch
- 12:30 - Head back down the trail
- 2:00 - Return to Blue Rocks (go for a swim?)
- 2:15 - Head back to school
Sample Itinerary 2
- 9 am - Arrive at Blue Rocks
- 9:15 - Explore the Boulder Field
- 9:40 - Take a short bike ride through the nature trail
- 10:40 - Head over to Crystal Cave, Dorney Park, Hawk Mountain, or other nearby attraction(s).
Or, you can combine your trip to Blue Rocks with other nearby group activities:
- Hawk Mountain Bird Sanctuary - 11 miles (directions from Blue Rocks)
- Crystal Cave - 9 miles (directions from Blue Rocks)
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom - 21 miles (directions from Blue Rocks)
- Roadside America - 15 miles (directions from Blue Rocks)
Questions? Get in touch with us about your group: firstname.lastname@example.org